Shaking coffee and rum- getting things done.

Hot hell, heroes, and Ed McMan!!! Holy Wholly Damn I'm pushing the long shift - 1hr from 24hrs awake. To much Jazz on the Voodoo in my Coconut if you know what I mean, Mucho noggin actions.... I mean too many Ideas for the Mind to take a yummie midnight nap. I solved the welding awning problem and added a third use to the awning arms - arts and craft/DJ tables! Opens the opportunity to use my Van as a mobile classroom or DJ Party. The clothing/tripod shelving over the wheel-well was perfected!- Now it removes to become an outside shelf mountable anywhere from the roof rack. The black-out adhesion issue is extinguished with sheer and brash drilling small A-Clamps to the walls. Simplicity is often complex when unseen, luckily I've been Drinking...

Nights like this I cherish and thrive in, not a speck of sleep and all the stamina. Only added coffee to the occasion around 7am. Fuel off the thoughts and walks the mind may take in distraction to find an ultimate conclusion for solving the perfect problem and yield thrice the results! No time to reread, the sun shines our halos- holy unperfect. Now I spout. No matter the feeling is there.

What a beast! The Jolly Green Machine, The Holiday Inn, The Damn Van, The VanDamn, MAN!! What a stoke! This thing is the strongest creation animal I have concocted to date. It is nearly able to handle massive on-going action. It is a home and a giant tripod, it is a venue and a fashion statement, it is potential and passion- Damn Damn - I think it will fly too if given the push!

Many thanks to my closest humans who pave the way everyday. Eternal ticking's of the perfect clock let us grind the gears together on our big spin!! Make time!! Love, Support, Humor, and Honor. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment